Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Survivors' stories

SITE MAP DID : Description DID : Different DSM-IV Diagnoses : For Survivors : Q & A :

If you wish to submit a story, you can email me at gjhardman.md@gmail.com. Those stories or comments that are suitable for the blog will be posted. Please allow at least two weeks for your story to appear on the site. Of course, anonymity will be maintained for any stories that appear.

I apologize that time constraints will prevent my responding personally to questions or comments. If your question might be useful to others, I will post a response on the site. Please allow at least one month for a general answer to your question.

I will neither post nor respond to comments questioning the validity of DID as a diagnosis. The condition exists, and is not merely an artifact of therapy.
© The content of this blog is intended for personal or educational use. All rights reserved.